Wednesday, May 26, 2010



Picture where we sat at 82 Queen

Jerry and I just got back from the most wonderful trip to Charleston, SC! It was our first over night trip without the children and even though we only were away for one night it was the best time with my husband!!

We ate at some wonderful restaurants. Our nice dinner out was spent at Oak Steakhouse. The food was amazing!! I ordered the Pork Saltimboco and Jerry got their Tuna. The pork was huge and stuffed with fontina cheese, sage, and prosciutto. We also ordered their Gorgonzola cottage fries, they aren't as much fries as homemade potato chips covered in this rich creamy cheese sauce. Delicious! If you are up for a really nice meal in Charleston I would definitely recommend this place. For lunch we at 82 Queen. It has a wonderful garden in the back and was the perfect way to finish our trip in Charleston sitting beneath some beautiful trees with a breeze, a huge crab cake, and a big glass of sweet tea!

Since we have been out of town for a few days it will be a few more days before I get another weekly meal plan up. I will have it ready for next week. There may have to be some more healthy options since Jerry and I are having to work off some vacationing weight. But it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment